ProQ Ranger Elite BBQ Smoker - 2016 Model
- £237.98 £207.98 Save £30.00
- Guide price £POA - Sold Out
We are currently awaiting stock (expected ), and will dispatch orders when this becomes available.
This product is not yet available but can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched as soon as it becomes availableon .
Love BBQ smoked food? Want to know how to get started? Our ProQ Ranger Elite BBQ Smoker is packed with cool, easy-to-use features to get you hooked on food smoking all year round.
The ProQ Ranger Elite BBQ Smoker, the baby brother of our Frontier and Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smokers, makes the ideal entry-level barbecue smoker for the novice and yet it's still perfect for the family or friends. Doubling as barbecue and food smoker, the ProQ Ranger's modular design makes it highly adaptable. With two stackers it's a smoker with the water container in the middle to create moisture to cook meat low-and-slow. Removing one stacker turns it into a barbecue with the hot coals at the bottom and a grill on top. Remove two stackers and the lid and base will clip together to make a neat portable "kettle" BBQ for camping and perfect for the beach.
The ProQ Ranger is the first and only of our food smokers to feature a wok shaped water pan, with a removable handle, that doubles for stir-frying. The Ranger is ultimately packed with clever features for grill, roast, smoke and fry. For flexibility it comes with a 5-hook fish/meat hanger and has ample capacity inside to hot smoke two whole large-sized barbecue chickens (or around 14lbs of meat).
With thick, robust, porcelain coated enamel walls for better insulation, and long lasting, easy to clean, stainless steel grills, the compact, versatile Ranger is extremely durable to withstand high cooking temperatures and survive outdoors in all weathers. The side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the silicon probe eyelets, fitted on each stacker and made to fit a wide range of probe sizes, will protect the probe wires from damage. Three air vents in the base to allow for outstanding temperature control.
With the ProQ Ranger Elite it's easy to further increase the cooking capacity further just by adding an extra stacker. All in all, the ProQ Ranger is the perfect compliment for the patio cook and is sure to get you confidently grilling, roasting and creating great tasting smoked barbecue food great all year round. The ProQ Ranger BBQ Smoker has long lasting stainless steel grills that are easy to clean. All fittings throughout - side handles, clips, and nuts and bolts - are also rust resistant stainless steel. The side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the probe eyelets (fitted on each stacker) are made from silicon to protect your probe wires from damage, they fit a wide range of probe sizes.
A fish/ meat hanger and temperature gauge are included. The smoker's modular design makes it easy to increase capacity by adding an extra stacker. Use just the lid and base as a portable "kettle" BBQ, great for the beach. Folding side handles make it easy to store, or carry. 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control.
- Assembled Dimensions: 980 x 370mm (HxW)
- Grill Diameter: 340mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Shipping Weight: 12.7kg
- Box Dimensions: 410 x 410 x 650mm
- Materials: Stainless steel grill and fittings with fully porcelain coated steel body
- Cooking capacity: 14lbs / 6.4kg Volume equivalent to two large chickens.
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker to grill, roast, stir-fry or smoke food
- 5 robust stainless steel hangers included for fish and meat
- 2 stainless steel cooking grills
- 1 piece removable charcoal basket
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
- 3 adjustable vents in base and 1 in lid for greater temperature control
- 2 access doors for topping up water, adding charcoal or wood chips without disassembling
- Internal temperature gauge on lid
- Strong, fully porcelain coated 1mm steel walls for consistent temperature control