ProQ Frontier Original BBQ Smoker - 2010 Model
- £199.99 £119.99 Save £80.00
- Guide price £POA - Sold Out
We are currently awaiting stock (expected ), and will dispatch orders when this becomes available.
This product is not yet available but can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched as soon as it becomes availableon .
The ProQ Frontier in the best selling BBQ Smoker in our range, it allows you to grill, roast or smoke food. It has a probe thermometer eyelet fitted at each cooking level and a fish/meat hanger on the inside of the lid. It boasts a full 50lbs cooking capacity (do up to 4 whole chickens at a time) as well as an analogue temperature gauge built into the lid. The modular design allows you to increase capacity easily by adding an extra 'stacker', and you can use just the lid and base as a portable kettle BBQ (great for the beach!), especially as they clip together making it easy to carry. The folding side handles make it easy to store and carry. The 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control. Assembled dimensions are 102cm (tall) x 43cm (wide).
- Assembled Dimensions: 1020 x 430mm (HxW)
- Grill Diameter: 400mm
- Weight: 14kg
- Shipping Weight: 15kg
- Box Dimensions: 410 x 410 x 665mm
- Materials: Stainless steel grill and fittings with fully porcelain coated steel body
- Cooking capacity: 30lbs /13.6KG Volume equivalent to 4 large whole chickens.
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker to grill, roast, stir-fry or smoke food
- 2 stainless steel cooking grills
- 1 piece removable charcoal basket
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking.
- 3 adjustable vents in base and 1 in lid for great temperature control
- Internal temperature gauge on lid
- Strong, fully porcelain coated steel walls for consistent temperature control
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel.
- Stainless steel handles, clips, screws and fittings
- Easily converts into a portable kettle BBQ or add an extra stacker to increase capacity.