ProQ Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smoker - 2016 Model
- £386.99 £370.00 Save £16.99
- Guide price £POA - Sold Out
We are currently awaiting stock (expected ), and will dispatch orders when this becomes available.
This product is not yet available but can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched as soon as it becomes availableon .
Say hello to the ProQ Excel 20 Elite, the ultimate Big Daddy of our 3-in-1 BBQ Smoker range.
The ProQ Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smoker, with its colossal 65lbs of cooking capacity, is well suited for commercial use and has been the winning choice with many BBQ competition teams worldwide.
No other brand has as many features to offer or is as robustly built to last. Constructed with immensely strong, porcelain coated; 1mm thick steel walls to provide robust insulation our ProQ Excel 20 offers everything you need to hot smoke, roast and grill. The long lasting stainless steel grills are made easy to clean and the handles, fittings, clips and nuts and bolts are also stainless steel to ensure that the ProQ Excel 20 is more resistant to rust.
In terms of inside space, the ProQ Excel 20 cooking capacity is equal to being able to cook 8 whole chickens at one time. The modular design makes this big ProQ BBQ Smoker incredibly easy to increase its capacity even further by adding a third stacker. The fish/meat hanger housed in the lid can be used to slow cook a suckling pig or large leg of lamb. Or make it portable with just the lid and base as a "kettle" BBQ that's great for the beach party.
- Assembled Dimensions: 1200 x 500mm
- Weight: 21kg
- Shipping Weight: 25kg
- Box Dimensions: 540 x 540 x 770mm
- Materials: Stainless steel grill and fittings with fully porcelain coated steel body
- Cooking capacity: 60lbs /27kg � Volume equivalent to 8 whole chickens.
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker to grill, roast, stir-fry or smoke food
- 5 robust hangers included for fish and meat
- 2 stainless steel cooking grills
- 1 piece removable charcoal basket
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking.
- 3 adjustable vents in base and 1 in lid for greater temperature control
- 2 access doors for topping up water, adding charcoal or wood chips without disassembling
- Internal temperature gauge on lid
- Strong, fully porcelain coated 1mm steel walls for consistent temperature control
- ?Cool touch? PVC side handles for easy transportation
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel.
- Gromlet [link] silicone probe thermometer eyelets on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
- Stainless steel handles, clips, screws and fittings
- Easily converts into a portable kettle BBQ or add an extra stacker to increase capacity.