ProQ Frontier Elite BBQ Smoker - Version 4.0 (43cm)
- Guide price £POA - Sold Out
We are currently awaiting stock (expected ), and will dispatch orders when this becomes available.
This product is not yet available but can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched as soon as it becomes availableon .
Our best selling BBQ Smoker, the Frontier Elite, is great for hot-smoking everything from ribs to brisket to pulled pork or even the Christmas Turkey.
Our mid-range ProQ Frontier Elite BBQ Smoker is our best selling smoker for good reason. Perfect for getting those hot smoky American BBQ flavours, the ProQ Frontier provides the perfect combination of increased capacity with great food smoking versatility.
Easily catering for up to 12 hungry people, this nifty piece of kit can hot smoke, roast, grill or cold smoke in combination with our ProQ Cold Smoke Generator. The ProQ Frontier Elite's modular design enables added an extra stacker for additional smoking capacity, or removing one if hot-smoking or roasting just one joint of meat. As a rough guide, the Frontier has capacity for four large whole barbecue chickens or 30lbs/13.6KG of meat.
As with all our Elite Smoker BBQs, the ProQ Frontier's porcelain coated 1mm steel walls provide robustness plus insulation. The ProQ Frontier BBQ Smoker has long lasting stainless steel grills that are easy to clean. All fittings throughout - side handles, clips, and nuts and bolts - are also rust resistant stainless steel. The side and door handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the probe eyelets (fitted on each stacker) are made from silicon to protect your probe wires from damage, they fit a wide range of probe sizes.
A fish/ meat hanger and temperature gauge are included. The smoker's modular design makes it easy to increase capacity by adding an extra stacker. Use just the lid and base as a portable "kettle" BBQ, great for the beach. Folding side handles make it easy to store, or carry. 3 air vents in the base, allow for excellent temperature control.
- Assembled Dimensions: 1020 x 430mm (HxW)
- Grill Diameter: 400mm
- Weight: 16kg
- Shipping Weight: 18kg
- Box Dimensions: 460 x 460 x 670mm
- Materials: Stainless steel grill and fittings with fully porcelain coated steel body
- Cooking capacity: 30lbs /13.6KG ? Volume equivalent to 4 large whole chickens.
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker to grill, roast, stir-fry or smoke food
- Charcoal Basket has a bracket to enable compatibility with the Flip'nGrate.
- 5 robust stainless steel hangers included for fish and meat
- 2 stainless steel cooking grills
- 1 piece removable charcoal basket
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking
- 3 adjustable vents in base and 1 in lid for greater temperature control
- Internal temperature gauge on lid
- Strong, fully porcelain coated 1mm steel walls for consistent temperature control
- "Cool touch" PVC side and door handles for easy transportation
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel
- Gromlet silicone probe thermometer eyelets on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
- Stainless steel handles, clips, screws and fittings
- Easily converts into a portable kettle BBQ or add an extra stacker to increase capacity