ProQ Ranger Elite BBQ Smoker
- Guide price £POA - Sold Out
We are currently awaiting stock (expected ), and will dispatch orders when this becomes available.
This product is not yet available but can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched as soon as it becomes availableon .
Love BBQ smoked food? Want to know how to get started? Our ProQ Ranger Elite BBQ Smoker is packed with cool, easy-to-use features to get you hooked on food smoking all year round.
ProQ Ranger Elite BBQ Smoker, the baby brother of our Frontier and Excel 20 Elite BBQ Smokers, makes the ideal entry-level barbecue smoker for the novice and yet it's still perfect for the family or friends. Doubling as barbecue and food smoker, the ProQ Ranger's modular design makes it highly adaptable. With two stackers it's a smoker with the water container in the middle to create moisture to cook meat low-and-slow. Remove one stacker turns it into a barbecue with the hot coals at the bottom and a grill on top. Remove two stackers and the lid and base will clip together to make a neat portable "kettle" BBQ for camping and perfect for the beach.
The ProQ Ranger is the first and only of our food smokers to feature a wok shaped water pan, with a removable handle, that doubles for stir-frying. The Ranger is ultimately packed with clever features for grill, roast, smoke and fry. For flexibility it comes with a 5-hook fish/meat hanger and has ample capacity inside to hot smoke two whole large-sized barbecue chickens (or around 14lbs of meat).
With thick, robust, porcelain coated enamel walls for better insulation, and long lasting, easy to clean, stainless steel grills, the compact, versatile Ranger is extremely durable to withstand high cooking temperatures and survive outdoors in all weathers. ﾠThe side handles are PVC coated for a cooler touch, and the silicon probe eyelets, fitted on each stacker and made to fit a wide range of probe sizes, will protect the probe wires from damage. Three air vents in the base to allow for outstanding temperature control.
With the ProQ Ranger Elite it's easy to further increase the cooking capacity further just by adding an extra stacker. All in all, the ProQ Range is the perfect compliment for the patio cook and is sure to get you confidently grilling, roasting and creating great tasting smoked barbecue food great all year round.
- Highly versatile BBQ Smoker to grill, roast, stir-fry or smoke food
- 5 robust hangers included for fish and meat
- 2 stainless steel cooking grills
- 1 Charcoal basket
- Large capacity porcelain coated water pan for indirect heat cooking.
- 3 adjustable vents in base and 1 in lid for greater temperature control
- 2 access doors for topping up water, adding charcoal or wood chips without disassembling
- Internal temperature gauge on lid
- Strong, fully porcelain coated 1mm steel walls for consistent temperature control
- "Cool touch" PVC side handles for easy transportation
- Latch locking system and folding side handles for the stackers for stability and travel.
- Gromlet silicone probe thermometer eyelets on each stacker for monitoring meat temperatures, a must when smoking/roasting for long periods of time
- Stainless steel handles, clips, screws and fittings
- Easily converts into a portable kettle BBQ or add an extra stacker to increase capacity.
- Assembled Dimensions: 980 x 370mm
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Shipping Weight: 13.2kg
- Box Dimensions: 410 x 410 x 650mm
- Materials: Stainless steel grill and fittings with fully porcelain coated steel body
- Cooking capacity: 14lbs / 6.4kg – Volume equivalent to two large chickens.