ProQ Cold Smoke Generator
- £POA - Sold Out
As seen on Channel 4's Gadget Man TV Series, Our patented ProQ Cold Smoke Generator is a great little gadget that makes cold smoking easy to do and affordable.
Released in 2010 it is now used by top chefs, fishermen, hunters and "foodies" around the world to add a wonderful smoky flavour to foods such as fish (Salmon, Haddock, Kippers, etc), bacon, hams, eggs, cheeses, beef, venison, salami, butter, salt and nuts. The ProQ Cold Smoke Generator is designed to produce smoke for up to 10 hours, using ProQ smoking wood dust which is of a high quality and sourced from sustainable forests (other brands of dust may not produce the same results).
Our original CSG is most effective in containers that have a capacity of between 30 Litres - 150 Litres - The ProQ Eco Smoker (33 Litres) and Frontier (105 Litres with 2 stackers) are ideal.
*Burn Time - Up to 12 Hours (dependant on fuel) *Chamber Size - 30 - 150L *Assembled Dimensions (W x L x H) - 150 x 180 x 40mm *Materials - Stainless Steel *Weight - 0.37KG
- Cold smoke foods such as fish, bacon, cheese, butter and much more.
- Can be used in ProQ Smokers, Bradley Electric Smokers, Weber Smoky Mountains (WSM), Brinkmann Smoke n Grills, in fact, just about all existing BBQs, even kettle BBQs provided they have a lid.
- Comes with enough smoking wood dust for 10 hours of smoke.
- Made from high grade Stainless Steel.
- As featured on Channel 4's Gadget Man TV series.Cold smoke foods such as fish, bacon, cheese, butter and much more.