Tappecue V2.0 - 4 Extra Care Probes
- £180.00 £115.00 Save £65.00
- Guide price £POA - Sold Out
We are currently awaiting stock (expected ), and will dispatch orders when this becomes available.
This product is not yet available but can be pre-ordered and will be dispatched as soon as it becomes availableon .
Tappecue is the future of thermometers used by the meat smoking hobbyists who need freedom from the smoke of their smokers. Unlike bluetooth and radio frequency devices that limit the distance you can roam, Tappecue offers no limitation through Wi-Fi enabled probes and a state-of-the-art mobile application, which provides users with freedom to work on home projects, get last minute supplies at the grocery store, or play a game of golf without worry. With Tappecue - You'll always be one tap away from your barbecue! The Tappecue System comes with the device, four 6' extra-care temperature probes, USB cord, 5V USB AC Power Supply, FREE mobile apps. Visit tappecue.com for more information.
- 4 probes - Temperature from -17.77 C to 250 C (0 F to 482 F), color coded and humidity/water proof, - Probe settings for food or chamber temperature - Probes have a 6 foot wire leading up to the probe
- Free Mobile Apps (iPhone/iPod/iPad and Android) - Alerts when the temperature min/max is reached and Alerts when the chamber goes low or high - Multiple mobile devices can be alerted - Default probe list that is customizable (i.e. poultry can be changed to chicken) Guest Mode functionality to allow guests to view/get alerts to your temperatures
- In-app Setup & Offline Mode for receiving temperatures without internet from up to 180ft away
- Wi-Fi Internal antennae allows for distance of the smoker/Tappecue to be as far as 180 feet spread from the wireless router/hotspot - LCD panel for viewing temperatures at the smoker - Power Supply ( 9Vdc/800mA ) Allows for uninterrupted power with power brick
- Keep your history At the end of every smoking session you have an option to email the session results in a csv file format that can be imported into excel and graphed. This data will have approximately 30 second temperature updates of all four probes.